eye dropper

Post in here any effects you would like to see in the software

eye dropper

Postby ezdrifter » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:44 am

can you make an eye dropper so we can color areas with a color within the photograph?

Site Admin

Re: eye dropper

Postby admin » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:55 am

Sorry, but currently we don't have any tools for painting solid colours onto a picture, as this is intended for editing existing pictures rather than as a painting package.

Tony

Postby ezdrifter » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:58 pm

well sometimes i have a blue or purple outline on birds, or people from the lense, i just wanted to match the color, i needed black but for some reason black was not on my list, as it normally is.. so i thought an eye dropper tool would be great.. is it a hard thing to do?

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:38 am

I'm not sure I can exactly picture what it is that you are looking for, but I think I can help you. I've just uploaded a new effect called "Flat Color". To get it you will need to update your search engine from the File Menu. To make an area of your picture a flat colour:

+ Choose Select Area
+ Choose background
+ Select the area you want to turn that color (don't worry about getting it exactly right, you can always adjust it later)
+ Confirm The Selection
+ Search for "Flat Color" in the search box in the top right
+ Apply the Effect called "Flat Color" by Tony (it defaults to mid grey)
+ You can adjust the color using the sliders. Or you can drag from the colored rectangle next to the sliders to color pic from any color on your screen.

Hope that helps.

Tony

Return to Effect Requests