effects editor

Post in here any effects you would like to see in the software

effects editor

Postby ezdrifter » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:56 pm

can you make it so the effect editor does a memory of the effects you use so you can save it as a preset?

Site Admin

Re: effects editor

Postby admin » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:41 am

Yes, you can save any effect you like as a preset. This topic has some more information about how to do it.

Tony

Postby ezdrifter » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:13 pm

i dont know if you understand what i mean exactly...what i was trying to say, was... say you used about 20 effects of others and you are finally happy with what you have. can you make it so the effects editor, makes a history list of what effect you used , so you can then save that list , and just use it when you need it? is that a bit more clear?

Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:51 am

I think I get what you mean. Any effect you either apply or put in a shortlist will appear after you are out of the gallery, when you hover over the Recent/Favorites/Shortlists button on the right hand side. The link I posted also covers that in more detail too. Is that what you wanted to know?

Tony

Postby Arwin » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:06 pm

Hi,

Maybe your just looking for the save as session option, this will save all the effects used in a project as one file and, if you're not using any selections (masks), you can use this session as batch to add all those effects to another image.

Menu: File -> Save As Session...

Here is a video on how to use the batch feature of SPE

Save as Session is not strickly needed to use the batch feature, but it will keep your work save ;)

Arwin
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Return to Effect Requests