Light Trails

A place for anyone to put up any results they have got with the software.
Forum rules
To see all of any picture simply click on it and it will expand. You can upload images using the upload images attachment tab underneath the Submit button when you are creating a post.

Light Trails

Postby One-more-try » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:10 pm

I was on holiday in Cellardyke, Fife, Scotland this week and decided to take some light trails from passing cars in adjoining Anstruther. The cars were few and far between and were going very slow and stopping midway through my expected zone of travel in order for the occupants to buy fish & chips takeaways. I did not get many good images as a result, but I moved away to a corner in the road and took a few more 30 second snaps. Here are two of the best (not brilliant though). I decided to use Smart Photo Editor to see what results I could achieve by applying many of the effects. The first two photographs were the originals followed by the applied effects' images. Just an old man having FUN - hope you like some of the results.

Light Trails  (1).jpg
Light Trails (1).jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 2361 times

Light Trails  (2).jpg
Light Trails (2).jpg (716.29 KiB) Viewed 2361 times

Light Trails  (3).jpg
Light Trails (3).jpg (1013.51 KiB) Viewed 2361 times
Last edited by One-more-try on Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: 75 Today - Playing Like a Child

Postby One-more-try » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:10 pm

Light Trails  (4).jpg
Light Trails (4).jpg (1005.13 KiB) Viewed 2360 times

Return to Show Us Your Results