Reflections at Crail Harbour 2

A place for anyone to put up any results they have got with the software.
Forum rules
To see all of any picture simply click on it and it will expand. You can upload images using the upload images attachment tab underneath the Submit button when you are creating a post.

Reflections at Crail Harbour 2

Postby andrewb2012 » Wed May 09, 2012 12:36 am

Reflections at Crail Harbour.jpg
Reflections at Crail Harbour.jpg (190.24 KiB) Viewed 2904 times
This image & the previous one shows a combination of two Smart Photo Editor Effects that I created - This particular image was taken at Crail Harbour, Fife, Scotland in 2011. The first effect was applied then the image was saved, then reloaded to apply the second effect. It might take a few days before the 1st effect shows up in the Effects Gallery.

The two effects are:

1. Difference Blend Mode With Major Hue Adjustments by andrewb2012 (my SPE User name)
2. Watercolor Paint Runs & Splatter by andrewb2012.

No other effects or manipulation was done - this shows the two effects as applied. Now, I personally find the result a bit gritty for my taste - so this image (which is basically the same as the previous one) shows the result when you cartoonise the image - kind of flatten it (smooth it out a bit) - I did this in Photoshop Elements 7 using the Brilliant Topaz plugin called CLEAN. Perhaps I'll be able to achieve this result in SPE one day. Saturation was also applied using SPE Tools plugin ColorColor.

Note that the shadow border was applied in the Chinese Photo Editor nEOiMAGING version 1.0

Re: Reflections at Crail Harbour 2

Postby trufrontier » Sat May 12, 2012 5:36 am

I like this! Good job. I'll be looking for this effect. Thanks

Re: Reflections at Crail Harbour 2

Postby NewfieDish » Mon May 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Very artistic feel to it...like it!!

Return to Show Us Your Results