Oil Paint

A place for anyone to put up any results they have got with the software.
Forum rules
To see all of any picture simply click on it and it will expand. You can upload images using the upload images attachment tab underneath the Submit button when you are creating a post.

Oil Paint

Postby sootyuk » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:43 pm

Just purchased SPE just over a week ago and I`m liking some of the effects. Like most things, not everything works and you need the right picture to the right effect etc. This was one of my first results using the Oil Paint effect and i think it works very well in this shot of London Dockland area.

Chris
Attachments
London Docklands_pe small.jpg
London Docklands_pe small.jpg (152.9 KiB) Viewed 4780 times

Re: Oil Paint

Postby Sowilo » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:00 am

That looks great!

Postby WiredMarys » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:06 pm

Looks great and realistic. I love this program too, just bought it myself

Postby wavatis » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:53 am

Just bought SPE a few hour ago, very impressed with your fantastic oil painting of London docks.
Planning to be in London in 2 weeks time and hope to capture similar pictures of the docks.
Bill

Postby sootyuk » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:56 am

wavatis wrote:Just bought SPE a few hour ago, very impressed with your fantastic oil painting of London docks.
Planning to be in London in 2 weeks time and hope to capture similar pictures of the docks.
Bill

Thanks Bill. I was staying at a Hotel next to the ExCeL at the time. The picture was taken around 7am on a very calm summer morning if i remember right and the waters were like a sheet of glass. Come 9am the wind had got up a little and the water became ripply etc and the reflections were lost. So go early on a nice day :)

Postby NewfieDish » Mon May 21, 2012 6:12 pm

Love it...I really like the strong oils too!! :)

Return to Show Us Your Results