Using SPE with PS for perfection

This forum discusses how you can create your own effects
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Using SPE with PS for perfection

Postby TrumanPhotography » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:27 pm

TO ALL THAT READ THIS:::::::::::::::
This program has come a long ways from the beginning and yes it still needs a lot of work, but if used as I do, it can be a great help & time saver in composing something special...
I am a Master Digital Artist and make my Money doing Re-touching.... Here's how I use this Program... I make my Mask of the subject in SPE (Don't have to be perfect, then chose my background, tweak it a little and then save it..
Go to Photoshop and bring up the Original & the SPE altered photo, merge them into the same work space with the Original below the altered photo make them both layers from here you can erase parts of the Altered photo
to show the part of the photo your correcting, (LIKE HAIR) then do what ever you want from there ... A huge time saver and can end up with some pretty far out effects..
Just trying to a few... TOM T from Truman Photography
Using my camera as a Pen, to tell a story, Each photo authored in frozen moments of time, a blissful process,
a distilling of reality into a personal vision, to try to Freeze that Moment of Emotion felt at the time
I tripped the camera's shutter'

Re: Using SPE with PS for perfection

Postby MystDesigns » Wed May 21, 2014 12:46 am

A couple of screenshots would go a long way to helping me understand exactly what you're saying, or do I ask too much? :)
I make Art, therefore I am.

Return to Creating Effects