How To Update Galleries

Ask any questions about searching for effects, or any of the other gallery features. Questions about specific effects should go in the Effects forum
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

How To Update Galleries

Postby tommyrey » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:41 pm

How can I download more effects? I go to the file menu and chose the update galleries and the temperature bar looks like it is doing something and gets to about 80% and then it disappears and I am stuck with the same 616 effects that I started with. How many effects are there and how do I get them? I don't get any error messages. I am on Windows 7. Thanks.

Tom

Site Admin

Re: How To Update Galleries

Postby admin » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:49 am

616 is how many pages ther eare with 12 to a page. The effects are provided by the community. If you want to add more of your own, there are some great tutorials here.

Re: How To Update Galleries

Postby tommyrey » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:05 pm

But as I said, I have been at 616 pages for months and it seems very unlikely that not a single effect has been added by anyone given that is one of the features of the product. I enjoy seeing what others create and the fact that the update stops at 90% each time makes me think it is not working.

Return to The Gallery Panel