Finding an effect that I used before

Ask any questions about searching for effects, or any of the other gallery features. Questions about specific effects should go in the Effects forum
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Finding an effect that I used before

Postby Dkbreno » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:45 pm

How do I find an effect that I have used before? I have typed the name in the magnifier box, but the correct effect is not located. Others come up but not the same one.

Site Admin

Re: Finding an effect that I used before

Postby admin » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:27 am

Try looking under favorites/recent/shortlist that shows a list of all your recently used effects.

Re: Finding an effect that I used before

Postby eadams » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:17 am

Dkbreno wrote:How do I find an effect that I have used before? I have typed the name in the magnifier box, but the correct effect is not located. Others come up but not the same one.

This has happened to me when looking for an effect that is only available when an area has been defined with the Select Area tool. All in all, I wish it were easier to find effects using the Search box.

Return to The Gallery Panel