Grid view: scrolling through effects with mouse?

Ask any questions about searching for effects, or any of the other gallery features. Questions about specific effects should go in the Effects forum
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Grid view: scrolling through effects with mouse?

Postby eadams » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:42 am

I tried to find a previous discussion on this topic, but was unsuccessful, so I apologize if it is a duplicate.

When looking at the effect gallery in grid view, there are little arrows on the left and on the right of the grid to progress a page forward or back in the gallery. I click on these arrows to page through the effects, but I find it inconvenient. When I want to go back to a previous page, I find I keep moving the mouse in a straight line from the arrow on the right to the arrow on the left, and when I do that, the effect controls of the effect directly next to the left-hand arrow pop up and cover the arrow. So I have to then move the mouse cursor away until the effect controls disappear.

My question is: Is it possible to use the mouse wheel to page through the gallery effects? This would not only eliminate the problem described above, it would also be quicker.

Site Admin

Re: Grid view: scrolling through effects with mouse?

Postby admin » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:29 am

Hi eadams,

Not with the mouse wheel, but you can page through the effects with the left and right keys (or page up and down) on the keyboard. I hope that satisfies your request.

Cheers,

Tony

Re: Grid view: scrolling through effects with mouse?

Postby eadams » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:54 am

Thank you for the quick reply! Using the keys you mention is indeed a good alternative solution!

Return to The Gallery Panel