Using my own Logo on photos

Ask any questions about searching for effects, or any of the other gallery features. Questions about specific effects should go in the Effects forum
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Using my own Logo on photos

Postby Lillian54 » Fri May 16, 2014 9:32 am

Is it possible to import my logo to put on photos before sending to a file? Thank you

Re: Using my own Logo on photos

Postby Arwin » Fri May 16, 2014 1:50 pm

Hi Lillian,

You can create an effect that add a logo to your photo, if you save that effect as local, you can use it in a batch to add it to multiple photos.

Here is a video that demonstrates the batch option in SPE

Arwin
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Postby LillianR » Sat May 17, 2014 12:24 am

Arwin, Thank you very much the video was very helpful. :)

Postby vivid photo printing » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:48 pm

I too must thank you for that video. I have learnt a lot by watching it. I sometimes wonder how to do batching by using SPE.Once again, thanks.

Postby Lillian54 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:44 am

Thank you for the great video's. I am sorry have been sick for a while having treatment.
What I really wanted to know was is it possible for me to upload my own logo I had made and use it on my photos. It has text in the logo itself? Thank you. I am sorry if I have repeated and asked this question twice. I am trying to find the other to delete.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:10 am

Hi Lillian,

Hope you are feeling better now. There's a brief description on adding an image watermark to your photos in the How Tos page. For a logo rather than watermark, just keep the opacity at 100%

Tony

Postby LillianR » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:39 am

Hi Tony,

Many thanks for the info. I just need to try and get my head around it to work it out. Feeling much better thank you. :D

Return to The Gallery Panel