Seeing Latest Effects

Ask any questions about searching for effects, or any of the other gallery features. Questions about specific effects should go in the Effects forum
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Seeing Latest Effects

Postby Richard Briggs » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:04 am

Hi, I cannot seem to update the 'Latest Effects'. I have this enabled under settings and also apply 'update galleries' in the File Menu but I just have the same effects shown as I've had for a week or so. I am sure new effects have been added (in fact I know they have because I've seen the total number grow). What am I doing wrong? And, anyway, what is 'latest'? Since you last used the editor? Last week? Month? What's the criteria?

Richard

Site Admin

Re: Seeing Latest Effects

Postby admin » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:02 am

Hi Richard,

As it happens there haven't been any new effects in the last week. It's random when people add effects so sometimes there's none and sometimes there's lots. The total number of pages you see in the gallery is affected by lots of things, so it doesn't always indicate when effects are added.

The latest effects gallery shows you the last N effects, where N depends on something technical and boring! The list always goes back in time, so the first ones you see are always the most recent.

Tony

Return to The Gallery Panel