Select a colour?

Ask any questions about selecting areas
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Select a colour?

Postby Eaglesonguk » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:53 pm

Is it possible to select a colour when using the select background area? What i'm looking to do is replace a background that can be seen through all the small holes of a lace parasol. To select each spot would take far too long individually.
Kev.

Site Admin

Re: Select a colour?

Postby admin » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:31 am

Yes, Smart Photo Editor is very good at selecting little bits of sky behind objects. I suggest you use the "Find Soft Edge" brush. Move the center circle of the brush to the colour to select, then hold down "Shift" and you can draw over any pixels of that colour anywhere in the image. Take a look at our videosto learn more.

Kind regards

Tony

Postby Eaglesonguk » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:43 pm

Cheers Tony that works perfectly :)

Postby PhoenixCamerah » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:18 pm

admin wrote:Yes, Smart Photo Editor is very good at selecting little bits of sky behind objects. I suggest you use the "Find Soft Edge" brush. Move the center circle of the brush to the colour to select, then hold down "Shift" and you can draw over any pixels of that colour anywhere in the image. Take a look at our videosto learn more.

Kind regards

Tony

I been doing it the hard way... hahaha... thanks!
Live music is my life blood.

Return to The Select Area Panel