Subscription /Account details.

Here you can discuss anything related to the Home Panel (the first one you come to)
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Subscription /Account details.

Postby fredswart » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:51 pm

How do I get to my subscription /account details in SPE? Not sure which is the latest version for me. (35 Bit System)
There is an SPE 1.82 Icon on my system but it is not active. Please explain activation procedure.
Thank you
fredswart

Re: Subscription /Account details.

Postby eadams » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:27 am

You should find the answers to your questions on https://www.anthropics.com/support/. There are FAQs describing how to download and install your products and how to activate them.

If you want to know what products you have licenses for, go to the Anthropics License Manager at https://www.anthropics.com/licenses/. If you know the email address you used when you purchased your products, enter it in the bottom field and you will receive an email detailing all the Anthropic products you have purchased and their license tokens. If you no longer have that email address, you will have to open a support request on the Anthropics support site. If you still have your license token for a product enter that in the top field. You will be taken to a page with your license information and a download link to re-download the product. You may have to log in using your Smartphotoeditor login credentials first.

Re: Subscription /Account details.

Postby fredswart » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:16 pm

Thank you for the information. The problem has been resolved.
fredswart.

Return to The Home Panel