work not responding

Here you can discuss anything related to the Home Panel (the first one you come to)
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

work not responding

Postby sonya78 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Hi I recently purchase this program and then got so agrivated that I got a refund, but this is exactly what Im looking for. Do you have any suggestions on why this stops working in the middle of my work or the message that comes up and it totally cuts off. Im thinking about buying it again if you tell me is it something Im doing wrong, or do you need to update this. I have windows 7 and I noticed alot of other people having this problem has windows 7 also I have defender pro.

Re: work not responding

Postby Riverbud » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:19 am

:( I have the same problem but I am trying to work it out I like the program and want to have it work for me but have not been able to find the problem yet.

Re: work not responding

Postby EmmaM » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Hi Riverbud and sonya78,

Can you open a support ticket via this link: http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/support ... icket_main

That way one of our support team can check your details and will be able to help you.

Regards,
Emma

Return to The Home Panel