last version

Here you can discuss anything related to the Home Panel (the first one you come to)
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

last version

Postby ADAMO Giuseppe » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:35 am

HELLO

I enjoy smart photo editor

i have the version : v1.28.1

is this the latest version
if there is a new one what does it bring you more

thanks

Site Admin

Re: last version

Postby admin » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:25 am

You can always check for new versions using "Check for updates" in the help menu.

Re: last version

Postby eadams » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:03 pm

ADAMO Giuseppe wrote:HELLO

I enjoy smart photo editor

i have the version : v1.28.1

is this the latest version
if there is a new one what does it bring you more

thanks

I seem to remember reading once that the Mac version and the Windows version have different version numbers. Inspired by your post, I just checked for updates and installed the newest Windows update 1.29.0. I have given up hoping for new features. The last real noticeable change to the program was a couple of years ago, and it was cosmetic in nature with changes made to how the UI looks and a new program icon. At least that is how I remember it. I have to assume that any new updates (like the one I just installed) include only bug fixes that are being brought to the attention to the developers via support requests. In any case, I am grateful to still have the program as is, even with all its faults. New effects are still being added by the community, and I can customize any existing effect to suit my own purposes by editing it. For example, many effects rely on images to create the effects, and I like to replace the image provided in an effect with one of my own to make the effect unique to my own use. I also frequently combine effects to make a unique one for my own use. You may do this too, but I know that many people don't and just use the effects "as is".

Return to The Home Panel