Program failure

Here you can discuss anything related to the Home Panel (the first one you come to)
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Program failure

Postby photosannmarvel » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:13 pm

I have been using smart photo editor for many years. It is an invaluable program for editing landscapes and wedding photos. I'm hoping that one day those in charge will figure out how to stop crashes in the middle of replacing backgrounds, etc !!!!....It's really a pain when I have to go through the process, sometimes many times before I get something to work.

Re: Program failure

Postby jackwilliams » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:00 pm

Its very obvious smart photo fails completely, it has NEVER been any different, hours upon hours of stinking shutdowns before completing an image. Now when I scale down an image for composite giant black sploches and lines appear all over the image making it impossible to do any of that kind of work. I hate em now everytime I have to use the program I hate smart photo

Re: Program failure

Postby eadams » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:28 pm

I have also been using SPE for years and have never encountered the problems you describe. Some effects consume more resources than others, but my computer has the specifications to work well with Photoshop, so SPE presents no difficulty.

If I did experience such problems I would save the session I was working on after each change I made to the image. That way, if the program should crash at any point, I wouldn't lose all my work.

I

Return to The Home Panel