Frozen screen after saving image to hard drive

Here you can discuss anything related to the Home Panel (the first one you come to)
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Frozen screen after saving image to hard drive

Postby TIS1979 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:51 am

Why is it that after saving an edited image to my hard drive, that it takes an interminable amount of time to allow me to click close to the edited image and then proceed to the next image I need to edit. This behaviour took place last month for me, just before it froze alltogether... You sent us a new edition, thanks, which does not register my profile for some reason, and then we updated our paid version - big mistake, apparently. Now, things are worse than they were before, when we had to resort to a posting on your Facebook page. Happy when it works; distraught when it fails. ---Dr. Thomas

Re: Frozen screen after saving image to hard drive

Postby Thea Davies » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:51 am

Hi Thomas,

I am sorry you have been having this problem. However, when saving a complex effect or image the software holds a lot of information and this does take time to save. If the software is freezing please can you open a support ticket, using this link:
http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/licenses/

Please can you give as much information as possible about exactly what you were doing when the crash occurred and we can give you some more instructions.

Warm regards,
Thea
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

Return to The Home Panel