font size

Here you can discuss anything related to the Home Panel (the first one you come to)
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.
Site Admin

Re: font size

Postby admin » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:51 am

Hi Jenash77,

Sorry to hear you are having problems and that our support team hasn't been able to help you. The problem you are having of the menus being too small is because currently SPE is not high DPI screen aware. We are happy to give you a refund, but if you want to work around the problem, for now, you can decrease the resolution of your display in the display settings, while you are working on SPE. I'm sorry I can't be of more help, but we are planning to do a high DPI version of SPE sometime in the future.

Kind regards,

Tony

Postby jenash77 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:47 pm

Decrease the resolution of my display to what? I did reduce the size but it did not change the end result. So i need to restart my computer after this to make it work?? I am so disappointed that this has been an issue for months and you guys still have not fixed it yet. Your program is high end- so you would expect users to have high end computers more and more in the future so really its not an option to NOT do it unless you plan on no longer supporting or developing SPE.

Postby debweb99 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:04 pm

WOW! The font size is super tiny! This is crazy....there has to be a fix...come on people...fix the issue please!!

Postby helen_m_b » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:58 am

I have today downloaded SPE and likewise found the initial view of the program impossible to use due to the font size. However, there is an option in Settings>Display>Advanced Display Settings that I found which works beautifully for me just now. If you go to your Display settings there is an option to get Windows to change the way apps are displayed, I changed my scaling to 200% (the option is from 100-500%). I just signed out of windows and back in and opened up SPE and hey presto the font has been re-sized. I found this info via Google about this https://www.thewindowsclub.com/advanced ... i-settings. I'm using a Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10 Pro version 1803. Hope this helps.

Postby Lindsaypix » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:07 pm

Hi everyone. I'm just a few years down the road from everyone,,,,,,,but I have to stand up at my computer and get really close to see the menu and options. I love this program and it needs to be a addressed. thanks

Postby Cflugga » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:43 pm

admin wrote:Hi everyone,

Thanks for your feedback. We are taking it on board. Can I ask, are there other users of this forum that think this is important?

Tony

Yes, can barely see text and icons

Previous

Return to The Home Panel