Eraser

Here you can discuss anything related to the Home Panel (the first one you come to)
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Eraser

Postby Lorrie G » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:54 pm

How do I use the eraser. I want to erase a telegraph wire but there is nowhere to confirm this action and the telegraph wire remains. I have drawn from point to point and double clicked as instructed.

ArjunAnthroQA

Re: Eraser

Postby ArjunAnthroQA » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:29 pm

Hi Lorrie G,

Once you've selected the telegraph wire area and double clicked to confirm the selection, you then have to click and drag the highlighted area to the portion of the image (e.g the sky) you want to copy onto the telegraph wires area. So then there will be two areas selected, the area you want removed and the area of the image that you want copied onto that removal area.

Let us know if that provides the results you were looking for.

Postby rodgeyrog » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:19 pm

Ito found this a little confusing @ first but managed to work it out :roll:

Postby tonymilly » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:57 pm

How do you complete this action?
Cheers

ArjunAnthroQA

Postby ArjunAnthroQA » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:54 pm

Hi TonyMilly,

Once the selections are where you want them to be and the image appears as you desire, you don't need to confirm the operation. It will save the image as you have modified it.

Let us know if that is the answer to your query or if I've misunderstood the question.

Return to The Home Panel