printing

Here you can discuss anything related to the Home Panel (the first one you come to)
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

printing

Postby ColinP » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:35 am

I have just finished an effect but when I go print it out to A4 size aprint is produced nearer to 7X5. I have double checked the settings and selected A4.

Re: printing

Postby AngAT » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:15 pm

Hi ColinP,

The printing in Smart Photo Editor is really for draft printing. For more specific printing I would suggest a free piece of software more printing oriented such as Irfanview.

Postby ColinP » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:23 pm

I have never heared of Irfanview but I do have Photoshop Elements 12 but this brings me to the next difficulty with SPE and that is after creating an image I dont know what to do with it ie can it be saved either within the programme or elsewhere eg PE12

Postby DennB » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:30 pm

Save it in your "Pictures" file or wherever on your computer you want to. No, you don't save it inside any program. You use programs to view/sort/manage/or edit. Maybe I am not understanding your questions?

Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:39 am

To save your picture: Go to File > Save As Jpg/Tiff/Png and follow the instructions. Take a note of where you save it to, and you'll be able to load it into any other image editor.

Tony

Postby ColinP » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:59 am

Hi DennB..Thank you for your comments and appreciate I had not made myself clear,however after reading your comments I was able to go back and after a trial saved the image and from PSE was able to print the image.Also thanks to Tony for saving the image.

Return to The Home Panel