Help Please

Here you can discuss anything related to the Home Panel (the first one you come to)
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Help Please

Postby phototog » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:22 pm

I edited my photos then I added a watermark for posting on the internet. I saved my watermarked photos on my desktop to find them easily, now I want to print the edited photos that are not watermarked. I can not find the photos that were edited before the watermark was added! How do you get to the files that were first edited in Smart photo editor? Can a watermark be removed within this program?

Re: Help Please

Postby DBenterprises » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:18 pm

Where did you save the pre watermarked photos to??? Did you perhaps overwrite those with the watermarked ones?

Postby phototog » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:24 pm

Yes, I think I did... :shock: There were two photos in the upper right corner of program, the watermarked one was the one opened in the program and I saved it. Is the edited one filed somewhere in the program?

Postby DBenterprises » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:27 pm

You would have had to save it or saved the session to retrieve that one (I think, not 100% sure)

Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:47 am

If you see two photos in the upper right of the program, that means you are looking at a session. A session is a set of changes that you've made to your initial photo (the one on the left). If you want to go all the way back to the original photo, hover over the second photo and press the cross to delete that change. You'll now be able to save the original photo.

N.B. By default if you save something in SPE, it would add a _pe to the filename so it doesn't overwrite the original. If you do try and overwrite the original it should rename the original to something like photo_orig.jpg, so you have to try quite hard to overwrite your original photo!

Tony

Return to The Home Panel