Spanish cobblestones (Local)

Here you can discuss anything related to the Home Panel (the first one you come to)
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Spanish cobblestones (Local)

Postby Ricardo1photo » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:13 am

Re: 1/5/2014 Publication

My submission doesn't show creator's name; it shows "local". It is not in a "link" format either.

Site Admin

Re: Spanish cobblestones (Local)

Postby admin » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:26 am

Hi Ricardo,

When you submit an effect, it makes a local copy for you to start using straight away, so you don't have to wait for the server to process it. The copy that everyone sees will turn up on the server after it has been checked. Hope that helps clarify!

Tony

Postby Arwin » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:27 pm

After they are active at server side, I always remove the files in C:\Users\<name of computer>\AppData\Local\PhotoEditor\user, that removes the 'local' ones, which gives me a more ordered feeling.
As far I know, there is no problem by removing those files, unless you have some local effects that you did not share I guess ;)

Arwin

(Not aware of the path when using a Mac)
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:29 am

That's right, Arwin. The only problem with clearing that directory is that you'll loose any effects you've kept for your use only.

Tony

Return to The Home Panel