Applying Numbers to Large Group Of Images

Here you can discuss anything related to the Home Panel (the first one you come to)
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Applying Numbers to Large Group Of Images

Postby Can-DO Framing » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:16 am

Hi,

I love the apply batch effect however, I am needing to apply numbers to a large group of photos.

Is there anyway that the program will automatically add numbers and count (e.g. 1, 2, 3, etc) without me having to manually do this to all the images?

Thanks again.
Roseanne

Site Admin

Re: Applying Numbers to Large Group Of Images

Postby admin » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:40 am

Hi Roseanne,

SPE only adds a _pe to your batch pictures, however there are a couple of tips which you might find useful:

If you want to apply an effect, and save all those results, then apply another affect, you can use windows to search for _pe, then drag all those results into another directory (so your next batch doesn't overwrite them). You can see an example of how to do this at the end of the batch editing video on this page.

I don't know if this is what you meant, but if you multiple select files in windows then hit F2 to rename, it will name your files name.jpg, name (1).jpg, name (2).jpg.

Hope that helps

Tony

Postby Can-DO Framing » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:34 pm

Hi Tony

Sorry I may not have been clear on what I was after.

I need to place a watermark/text of sorts that is a number on each of my photos countiong from 1 to 100, etc. This need to be visable on the image itself like a signiture.

Is there a way that SPE can automatically count upwards? I'm looking for something similar to the batch affect....

Thanks Roseanne

Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:56 am

Hi,

I'm afraid there's no way to do this at the moment, sorry!

Tony

Return to The Home Panel