Roll over behaviour of the Edit Photo button

Here you can discuss anything related to the Home Panel (the first one you come to)
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Roll over behaviour of the Edit Photo button

Postby Cool Grey Photography » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:03 pm

Does anybody else find the roll over behaviour of the "Edit Photo" button behaviour irritating?

I think because it is designed to look like a button it affords being pressed. Even though I've used the application a little while I still find myself clicking on this button. Of course when I do, I trigger the favourites option which then means I have to move the cursor away and then come back.

Would this be better if it was simply "clickable"? Or, if the panel of options that appeared on hover don't provide a clickable area directly under the cursor so if I click by accident as I keep instinctively doing then nothing would happen.

Site Admin

Re: Roll over behaviour of the Edit Photo button

Postby admin » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:38 am

This has already been fixed for the next release. I've moved it down a few pixels so it doesn't matter if you click on it or not, either way you get the list of editing tools. One related thing a few people have commented on is that the big buttons in the edit photo dropdown don't look enough like 'tool buttons'. Does anyone here agree with that?

Tony

Return to The Home Panel