smart editor studio

Here you can discuss anything related to the Home Panel (the first one you come to)
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

smart editor studio

Postby Ho Seo Teck » Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:39 am

I just upgraded to smartphoto editor studio, but when I open short cut, it still appears as smartphoto editor. why?

Re: smart editor studio

Postby eadams » Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:17 am

I was hoping that an admin would answer this question. Most users (including myself) don't have experience in updating to the studio edition (I purchased it years ago), so I am not sure what is the matter. According to the program's website, the only difference between the standard edition and the studio edition is that you can use the studio edition in Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Photoshop Elements as a plug-in. The program itself will look the same. If you have the studio edition installed and click on "Help - About" in the program, it should say "Smart Photo Editor" and below that "Studio Edition". If it doesn't, you haven't installed it or activated it properly. And this is where I was hoping that an admin would chime in with the proper steps to take to activate your newly upgraded product.

I can only refer you to the help topic on upgrading the software on the product's website. https://www.anthropics.com/support/buying/

Return to The Home Panel