Smart Photo Editor Not Allow Me to Save TIFF,PNG or JPEG

This is the place to ask any questions about the Smart Photo Editor community
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Smart Photo Editor Not Allow Me to Save TIFF,PNG or JPEG

Postby kphurt » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:12 pm

WTF is going on with this software. I take a RAW file, work it, try to save it and it keep looking for the file with a .pe ext. Mind you I should be able to just save it as a tiff or jpeg. I tried saving session same BS---remind me why I bout this software

Site Admin

Re: Smart Photo Editor Not Allow Me to Save TIFF,PNG or JPEG

Postby admin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:17 am

Very sorry to hear you're having problems saving. You're right, you should be able to save as a jpg or tiff. If you open a support ticket, our support team will try and work out what's going on. I've posted a reply to the other thread you started here.

Kind regards

Tony

Postby Richard Briggs » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:56 am

I assume when you referred to looking for files with a .pe extension that was a slip of of the mind. The files do not have extensions of .pe - PE is added to the filename itself. So searching for ".pe" will reveal no such file.

Richard

Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:37 am

Actually, the .pe file extension is the for a Photo Editor session file (when you want to come back and continue working on changes to your photo). Thinking about it, that's probably the problem kphurt is having: choosing "Save As Session..." rather than "Save as Jpg/Tiff/Png...".

Kind regards

Tony

Return to The Smart Photo Editor community