I would like to add Smart Editor on both my computers

This is the place to ask any questions about the Smart Photo Editor community
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

I would like to add Smart Editor on both my computers

Postby LillianR » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:29 pm

I have tried to download the program on my lap top but all I get is the trail version. Can you please help me with this as I would like to use it on my lap top as well. Thank you :)

Re: I would like to add Smart Editor on both my computers

Postby Thea Davies » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Hi Lillian,

You should have completely removed the trial before downloading the full version. Please open a support ticket using the link below and our customer support team will assist you.

http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/support/

Warm regards,
Thea
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

Postby LillianR » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:41 am

Hi Thea,

I am asking the same question again. My old laptop stopped working and i have another one.

I have tried to download the Photo editor onto it and the same things comes up with the trail version.

I have tried to submit a ticket but cannot long into my account. I opned a new one and still have the same problem. Can you please help or advice?

Thank you Lillian

ArjunAnthroQA

Postby ArjunAnthroQA » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:34 am

Hi LillianR,

It seems that you're downloading and installing the trial version. To get the download links for the full version of SPE, simply go to your license page here.

Once you're there, simply enter your activation token that was sent to you when you first purchased and you will be taken to a page where you can obtain the latest full version installers. Please verify that you've removed the trial version before you install the newly downloaded full version. Then activate when prompted and login using your SPE forum credentials.

I've checked your license and made sure you can activate. We would recommend going to the licenses page strongly as this will give you the link to the very latest version of SPE.

Postby LillianR » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:58 am

Thank you so much for your very fast response to my question. Thank you for the link I am about to try it now.

I really love the program and hardly ever touch lightroom or any other.

Thank you

Postby LillianR » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:41 am

Hi There,

I have a new laptop and have just tried downloaded the full version again and tried to use my activating key and it comes up saying I have already used it.

What can I do please to get this on my new computer?

Thank you Lillian

Postby sicoid2 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:15 am

Hi Lillian,

Please open a support ticket using the link below and our customer support team will assist you.

http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/support/

Warm regards,
Simon
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

Postby LillianR » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:17 pm

Hi Simon,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Cheers Lillian

Return to The Smart Photo Editor community