still frustrated

This is the place to ask any questions about the Smart Photo Editor community
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

still frustrated

Postby Trailblazer » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:33 am

After months of trying to solve the problem, I am still left with the only working part - the effects gallery. Nothing else works and it seems that the bugs have won. Too bad.

Re: still frustrated

Postby Arwin » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:10 pm

There is nothing so daunting when something does not work, but I'm sure the developmentteam of SPE can help you out. But some more info would surely help them, which version are you using, pc/mac, 64bit?

I guess you already opened a support ticket?

Hopefully all will work correct soon for you, no problems at my side ;)

Arwin
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Postby Mozzy » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:48 pm

100% agree with Arwin. If you prefer to solve it yourself, what about uninstalling the software and re-installing? Are you Windows or Mac? What version are you running of SPE? What is the RAM on your computer?

With some information we can probably help you.

Again, all fine with me too on v 1.19.29 64bit iMac.

Please come back.

Mozzy

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:18 am

Hi Trailblazer,

Go to Help > Check for updates to make sure you're using the latest version, ideally the 64 bit version if your computer supports it. If that doesn't fix your problem, open a support ticket and our support staff can try and help.

Tony

Postby Trailblazer » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:57 pm

Been there, support etc . . . reinstalled, updated. Running Mavericks, but didn't run on Mountain Lion either. 2013 iMac.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:55 am

Hi Trailblazer,

Could you tell me exactly what the problem you are having is? I can see the last version you ran that contacted our server for an update is quite an old version (1.19.18), can you look in Help to see which version you have installed?

Tony

Return to The Smart Photo Editor community