What is my community home page?

This is the place to ask any questions about the Smart Photo Editor community
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.
Site Admin

Re: What is my community home page?

Postby admin » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:57 am

Hi pups5,

Go to: http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/licenses/ and you will be able to find your token and get download links.

Tony

Postby Briano » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:04 pm

I have used SPE for a full week and have seen how easy it is to make average photo's much better. Im still in the learning phase and there is much more to take on board but what Ive used to date has changed many a good photo into a more appealing result. Im also using Portrait Professional. Its amazing what this does to faces. My elderly friends are very grateful to have their wrinkles dissappear in a few clicks of the mouse. Its much easier than photoshop as you dont have to mask or add anything. Thanks all.

Postby Crazyfox » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:17 am

Some nice effects but the program needs a lot of learning.
All in all not an bad investment,

Postby kimskrams » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:05 pm

This software realy gives you a creative tool to work with. Like it a lot.

Cheers from Denmark

Kim Pedersen

Postby schmigel » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:18 am

I downloaded SPE last week to my iMac, after I had upgraded to OSX 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
I haven't had any problems using the app.
I find it is a great app, really easy to use, and very intuitive.
I've edited some very bad photos I took about 12 years ago, and was amazed by how SPE could bring them to life.

Postby armanicode417 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:49 pm

I am happy with the Smart Photo Editor. I only do simple editing with photos and it gave me good results.. Hopefully much better next time since i didn't browse everything yet. So far. So good!

Postby pvanes44 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Think teh editoris useful, at least for viewing some rough results, make your own precorrections and save thes is another thing.

Postby Gerard » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:36 am

Great program to use to get some nice effects for some photos and saving a lot of time.

Postby susieparker1953 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:24 am

I love the program!! I am a devoted Photoshop user and find this is not a great editing program but it is fantastic for effects!! Thank you Smart PHoto Editor, it is mostly easy to use and I love some of the effects. :P I am playing with it now and learning the many different things in it. I am recommending this to my photography group because it is so much fun and you get unique items, always a good seller is something different. LOVE IT! :D

Postby rebeldog » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:50 pm

I am also having fun with this program. I love the fact that I can sharpen just one selected area of a photo, such as the eyes.

PreviousNext

Return to The Smart Photo Editor community