What is my community home page?

This is the place to ask any questions about the Smart Photo Editor community
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.
Site Admin

Re: What is my community home page?

Postby admin » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:09 pm

Fix flash is to get detail back in areas where a camera flash has given an overly bright patch.

You can get more information about almost any part of the software by leaving your mouse hovering over something for a second or so.

Tony

Photoshop is amazing but...........

Postby Laura Tatro » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:42 am

This software is the frosting on the cake. It is amazing.

Postby Adee » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:50 am

Hi. I just bought this software and it is running smoothly. Like they said, it really help me a lot, spending lesser time on editing. I use Photoshop also but I use Smart Photo editor for refining. Cheers!

Postby wayne pratt » Thu May 10, 2012 2:16 am

hi guys great little program.. how hard would it be to save as a layered psd file.. just to give that tiny bit more flexability in the final image
regards
wayne

Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu May 10, 2012 9:24 am

Hi Adee,

Out of interest what do you do in Photoshop that you would like to do Smart Photo Editor? If we can add features so you don't have to switch software as much that would be good.

Tony

Postby zl2bmh » Sat May 19, 2012 11:18 am

Tommy Dow,

There is no place on this forum or any other forum to describe products in the manner you have used. I have found this to be a really good and exciting software, and as far as I'm concerned you are no loss to the forum.

Jim, zl2bmh

Postby NewfieDish » Mon May 21, 2012 5:44 pm

I absolutely love this program. It is one of the best I have ever bought or tried and I have tried many over the years. I am having so much fun with the different filters...just fantastic!! Excellent price too.

:) NewfieDish ;)

Postby martincassar » Wed May 30, 2012 8:25 am

Awesome program, and great developers! I have used SPE on a netbook while travelling, and was capable of editing and posting great photos! Just one point: it would be nice to save the selections made on a photo, in order to edit it better. As for the rest, great work! :D

Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed May 30, 2012 9:14 am

Hi Martincassar,

Any selections you do make are saved. In order to show a gallery on a previous selection, hover over the effects gallery tool and use a button that appears under "Show Gallery For:". To adjust an existing selection, just click on it where it is used in the tabs at the top.

Tony

Postby carl ray pownall » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:25 pm

so far i have had great results with the smart photo editor, a great help,

PreviousNext

Return to The Smart Photo Editor community