What is my community home page?

This is the place to ask any questions about the Smart Photo Editor community
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

selecting images

Postby davidportwain » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:28 pm

Please advise how to make RAW files visble when loading from my images. i can only see TIFF copies I have saved alongside generic RAWs.

Site Admin

Re: What is my community home page?

Postby admin » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:26 am

Raw files should show up directly in the file browser if they are supported. What is the file extension of the raw file you want to load?

Tony

Postby Gerard » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:41 pm

Great additional program to my system.

Postby knucci » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:37 am

Just bought this programme today as adjunct to Photoshop and ACDsee. Still got much to learn but it is looking pretty good so far as I work through the tutorials. Very clever programme put together by some very smart people! I like it. :D

Postby JOHN CUTHBERT » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:50 pm

Has anyone actually found the community home page yet?

Postby Tony » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:16 pm

The community home page is where you get to by clicking on Community > Discuss Photo Editor in the software.

Postby knucci » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:15 pm

I find this a brilliant programme to use. However finding one's way around the community page and even finding it in the first place is a nightmare, if one can do it in the first place. And the chronology of posts is all over the place like a mad dog's dinner. The whole suppport system does not seem to be user friendly. And yes John, I actually got to the Community Help page. But only via an emails link. Otherwise I would not have been in the hunt. :?

Postby knucci » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:25 pm

admin wrote:By selecting the "Community" menu then "Discuss Photo Editor", you will be taken to your home page. From there you can interact with other users of Smart Photo Editor, for instance by visiting these forums, or finding out what effects other people have done.

Yes, Okay. But I can't even find the 'Community'menu let alone the 'Discuss Photo Editor' to get to the home page. Not all of us have post grad degrees in Nerdism; which it would seem is needed to be up to the mark in using this system. We are not all as good at this sort of stuff as you may be 'Tony' :oops:

Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:09 am

Hi Knucci,

To find the community menu: Open the Smart Photo Editor software. On a PC the menus are at the top of the window, on a Mac the menus are on the top of the screen. Community is the fourth one after File, Edit, View.

Regarding finding your way around the forums, this might be of help: If you hover over the little house in the top right of this webpage you'll get an overview of all the different sections of the forums. This particular post is particularly confusing because lots of people have posted lots of different questions on different topics in the same post. The getting started section is perhaps a nice place to start.

Do keep asking questions, because whenever you tell us something is confusing, we can try and make it better!

Tony

Postby flipper1 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:37 pm

Hi i have some beautiful images i would like to upload for the other users of this software how do i go about uploading the images.?

PreviousNext

Return to The Smart Photo Editor community