What is my community home page?

This is the place to ask any questions about the Smart Photo Editor community
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

I can't say enough good about SPE.

Postby W Lawson » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:55 am

tommy dow wrote:How do I get my money back for this shit ????

Re: What is my community home page?

Postby JOHN CUTHBERT » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:23 pm

Hello....Just a quickie to say Hi to all

kind regards John

Postby JOHN CUTHBERT » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:26 pm

One could try asking as I am sure if you are dissatisfied with the produce. It is very basic and lots of the effects are repetitive but for the money. I am going to give it a few weeks before passing judgement....kind regards John

Postby sola » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:28 am

This is the best easy to use, user friendly photo editor I have come across since my search online for the past 18 months, I would like to buy, but one question; where is the 'text widget' ? I would love to write on my edited pictures.

Also a special offer would be more actractive to buyers.
Thanks.

Postby sola » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:29 am

This is the best easy to use, user friendly photo editor I have come across since my search online for the past 18 months, I would like to buy, but one question; where is the 'text widget' ? I would love to write on my edited pictures.

Also a special offer would be more actractive to buyers.
Thanks.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:04 am

The text widget is not available in all trial versions, but once you have the paid for version, it appears with all the other tools.

Tony

Postby sola » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:28 pm

Do you have similar software like this for making Magazine? I mean some sort of template to build on.
Thanks.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:41 am

I'm afraid at the moment this software is just for editing individual pictures. We do sell another piece of software called Portrait Professional (portraitprofessional.com) for editing portraits.

Tony

Postby jackleisen » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:57 am

The program you have set up for purchases are preventing us all from successively purchasing your product? Unless you are attempting to sell us all pay pal accounts then you will go out of business I have attempted to purchase this product 7 times and I am being prevented from doing so unless I give my money to a company that has NO PUBLIC Access, I'm a 54 yr old male with great credit and many credit cards So why can't I use them The companies I trust and have access to not some web page that is insisting on controlling MY MONEY,.!!! So in closing if you would like to sell your product contact me at jackleisen@gmail.com and I will be more than happy to purchase with my "American Express Credit Card" that has no spending limit, other wise your going out of business thanks to PAY PAL,.!! Very truly, John FitzPatrick Leisen

Postby jackleisen » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:00 am

The program you have set up for purchases are preventing us all from successively purchasing your product? Unless you are attempting to sell us all pay pal accounts then you will go out of business I have attempted to purchase this product 7 times and I am being prevented from doing so unless I give my money to a company that has NO PUBLIC Access, I'm a 54 yr old male with great credit and many credit cards So why can't I use them The companies I trust and have access to not some web page that is insisting on controlling MY MONEY,.!!! So in closing if you would like to sell your product contact me at jackleisen@gmail.com and I will be more than happy to purchase with my "American Express Credit Card" that has no spending limit, other wise your going out of business thanks to PAY PAL,.!! Very truly, John FitzPatrick Leisen

PreviousNext

Return to The Smart Photo Editor community