What is my community home page?

This is the place to ask any questions about the Smart Photo Editor community
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Re: What is my community home page?

Postby guspictures » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:13 am

ITS JUST GREAT !!!! POWERFUL, REALLY LOVE IT1GREAT GREAT SOFTWARE, THANKS A LOT GUYS!!!

ArjunAnthroQA

Postby ArjunAnthroQA » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:32 am

Thanks guspictures!

We're glad you like it and definitely appreciate your kind words.

Thanks!

Arjun

Postby sensey123 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:53 am

Hi,

1. id like to install the soft also to my laptop, plz can u give me instructions also with the codes etc. thank you.

2. sometime the soft get veeeeery slow, especially with frames, can we do something? (i dont think its the pc, i have a fast)

3. plz, check offen the effects because many of them are in double or even in triple, clean them so we dont loose our time in research.

thank you for ur time :)

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:47 pm

Hi Sensey123,

1. Could you open a support ticket here to talk about other installs.

2. The one thing that is very slow is using the denoising system, which some effects use. Some of the frames might make your picture a lot larger. One thing you could do is after adding the frame, save out your picture at a smaller size (using the "Export Size" when saving out), and carry on working on the smaller version.

3. We have a system that ensures effects are all different to each other, some may have the same name or look similar, or look the same on some photos, but there should be some photos that the effects look different on.

Tony

Re: Effect gallery

Postby reita malaon » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:15 pm

Hi,
I just bought your program but every time Im going to use the effect gallery it said "downloading community effect" and stopped at 50% and the program closed down. Tried it several time and always the same result. HELP!!!!! I can not use the program at all. I need to edit my photos ASAP

thank you

Reita

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:57 am

Hi Reita,

Could you try going into: C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Local\PhotoEditor and renaming the global and forupload directories then restarting the software. Let me know if that doesn't work.

Tony

Postby gabe » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:27 am

Can't tell you how much difference this program has made to my images........Thanks a million! gary/images by collins

Postby fenderbabe » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:50 pm

Hello, i just want to thank you for providing such a wonderful photo editor, i have been using your editor since 2010 and am always pleased with the end results on my photography and art, and have had my work published in magazines and other print and even more so since using the Smart Photo Editor. I do not think this is for beginners or those not willing to put the neccessary time in to learn all the different applications, it can be overwhelming at times but I ALWAYS LEARN something new and even create some random, quirky or interesting art as a result of trying to learn your program. Thanks again....artfully yours, emmy hometownpinup.com fenderbabe.com

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:06 am

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your kind comments. Brightened up my day!

Best regards,

Tony

Re: How can I upload full files

Postby EricaMaxine132 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:12 am

Chaos13 wrote:Can we upload full files for editing,and if so how

When I upload my files, they are saved at the same size I uploaded... you can also try to enlarge by using the save as feature and changing the size. I upload files from 3000 to 7000 px and it works fine. Hope that helped. :)

Previous

Return to The Smart Photo Editor community