Area Treatment

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

Area Treatment

Postby Mozzy » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:38 pm

Perhaps been covered so apologies if it has. I've noticed on my Mac when working with a Tiff or jpg the latter rarely, the entire programme crashes unexpectedly. Thus far it has only been when I work in the area treatment.

Any advice would be appreciated. I have 4gig of ram and a mahoosive amount of space.

Mozzy

Site Admin

Re: Area Treatment

Postby admin » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:28 am

Hi Mozzy,

That sounds like a bug that was introduced when Apple introduced Maverics. I've fixed it and the new version is just in its last stage of testing.

Tony

Postby Mozzy » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:25 pm

Fantastic Tony.

Mozzy

Postby Pepe_Morales » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:47 pm

I am a newbe with SPE.
Following the tutorial step by step, on the one about skin, with the provided photo of the blound girl, after skin is done, the tutorial sends me to try with her hair and tell me to create a new área.
And here is the problem. The SPE enter in a endless loop and no new area is created. I've been waiting for over one hour and the "stand by" cursor still running and nothing can be done within SPE, but to kill the process.
I've tried with another picture of my own and SPE continues to hang up on the hit of + sign to create a new area.
I have Mac OS with Maveric and SPE versión V 1.19.21 / Zraw v.1.3

Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:42 am

This is a new bug introduced with Maverics. We've fixed it and we're just testing the release, so hopefully we should have a new version available soon.

Tony

Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:48 pm

The fixed version is now available. The easiest way to get it is to go to Help > Check For Updates

Tony

Return to Bugs