The big feature request discussion

Please let us know of absolutely anything you think is missing from Smart Photo Editor.
Site Admin

Re: The big feature request discussion

Postby admin » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:17 am

Hi Hoffdav,

You can create collages in the full version (and some versions of the trial) by going to File > New Montage. There is also a tutorial on how to create a montage in the full version and some trial versions.

Tony

Postby cristasview » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:43 pm

i would simply love it if one could permanently "banish" the bad effects like ones that have people we don't even know as the effect!

And i wish the Area Treatment feature was easier to understand and use.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:44 am

Hi Cristasview,

I've just added functionality so we can completely remove effects. I've used it to go through the database and try and remove the effects that look like they were added by mistake. If you go to File > Update Gallaries, they should be mostly gone. If there's any I've missed, let me know.

Re: Area Treatment. Is there something specific you think is difficult? Have you tried the Portrait Enhancement tutorial? It goes through a few of the Area Treatment options.

Tony

Postby cristasview » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:02 pm

Hi Tony! thanks for the helpful hope - i did the update and will have to go through and see if that got rid of those particular ones I've been whining about. LOL

the other ones i don't get the purpose of that i would love to have removed are the ones like the Silver Screen, a window effect with bottles in the front, ones that have a iMac type of graphics or such. Or out of respect to those to added those types for some reason, just give them their own category or something so i don't have to always mark as a bad effect each time i use the software - then the app closes down again unexpectedly and i have to do it all over again. :P

Postby SophiaRose » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:15 am

Any way to help with the glare on glasses?

Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:14 am

It's tricky, but there's a discussion here: discussion about removing glare on glasses.

Postby Melissadamon » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:27 pm

I love the composition tools. I actually prefer them over Adobe Photoshop and use them all them time (so much easier to use the red marker with the wonderful line detector instead of having to set points around the figure to cut them out). I would absolutely love if you guys could add a feature (unless you already have it and I'm missing it) in the composition where you could cut out a figure or object from a background and save it as a png file for future projects! That would be amazing! It would also make it easier for us to add them to stock site for others to use just as easily. Thank you again for your amazing program! I recommend it to all my photographer friends whenever I can! ^_^

Postby Mozzy » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:40 pm

My wee thought after using SPE for a short while would be .... could it be possible to include an auto 'EXIF' for effects? In other words, you strut yer stuff within SPE and then as if by magic a ghosted effect appears to show the exact path that someone has taken in SPE. Probably a total impossibilty based on 21st century technology.

Mozzy

Postby clara parker » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:31 am

step by step how too's on all the pictures that you have created when we were sampling this site and step bystep of photos everyone eles has created.....

Postby Phibbie » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:45 pm

Hi When I have edited an image and save it and re-look in another program at the edited images, it is very pix-elated and the color is terrible. What did I do wrong to the general settings because a week ago it was not like that and my images were perfect. Please help.

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests