Trojan link sent to me by a so called Tony

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

Trojan link sent to me by a so called Tony

Postby CIMspec » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:33 am

I received an email from someone named Tony Polichroniadis that works for Anthropics. His email address is tony@anthropics.com. The link is this: http://fs03n3.sendspace.com/dl/f7b37ae5 ... 1.18.1.exe

This link was sent to me because it is a beta of the next Smart Photo Editor. The problem that I was having with SPE he said, was fixed and still tested but that I could have an early Beta version.

THIS LINK HAD 13 TROJANS THAT HAVE WIPED OUT MANY PROGRAMS IN MY COMPUTER, INCLUDING PHOTOSHOP AND LIGHTROOM. I HAVE LOST MANY PS PLUGINS THAT ARE NOT LONGER AVAILABLE. I HAVE SPENT MUCH MONEY TODAY HAVING A TECH CLEAN MY COMPUTER FROM THESE TROJANS AND ALL OF THIS HAS ME TOTALLY SPITTING FIRE.

I HAVE THE PROOFS HOW INCOMPETENT ANTHROPICS HAS BEEN WITH ME.

YOUR COMPANY SICKENS ME AND I WILL NOT LET THIS ONE GO WITHOUT LEGAL ACTION

Site Admin

Re: Trojan link sent to me by a so called Tony

Postby admin » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:00 am

Hi,

It's true that I sent that link. I was using a third party website that I've used before to send large files. In the past it's worked well. I checked the link that I gave and it downloaded the beta software that I originally uploaded without showing any webpage. Sadly, that link I had was changed by sendspace.com to a page that, although containing the link to the beta software also has lots of other links to malware. I do feel terrible about this, my intention was only to help. Of course I'm never going to use sendspace.com again. We will try and compensate CIMspec for the tech support costs.

Tony

Re: Trojan link sent to me by a so called Tony

Postby CIMspec » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:47 pm

THE ONLY THING SMART AND PROFESSIONAL ABOUT ANTHROPICS IS IN THE NAME OF THOSE INFERIOR PLUGINS. LOOK UP AND LEARN FROM TOPAZ LABS SO THIS COMPANY GETS OUT OF ITS INFANTILE ABILITIES AS A COMPANY THAT PRODUCES EDITING PROGRAMS.

YOU ARE TOO REACTIONARY AND DISMAL. PORTRAIT PROFESSIONAL PRO STUDIO 64 WAS RELEASED WITHOUT IT BEEN FULLY TESTED; THE REASON THAT MANY HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS INCLUDING ME. THIS WAS AFTER YEARS OF CLAIMING THAT THERE WAS A NEW VERSION BEEN RELEASED.

YOUR TUTORIALS ARE FEW AND THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY OUTDATED.

HORRIBLE, DISMAL AT BEST IS WHAT ANTHROPICS IS AS A COMPANY.

Return to Bugs