Montage Image Flips Over

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

Montage Image Flips Over

Postby Akamar Balla Photography » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:10 am

Strange problem, when working on a Montage, I find when I store it, it appears upside down in PE all the photos change places and the text is backwards, when I check the stored file it is normal and as it should be. It's not a huge problem so I didn't open a ticket but I thought I would let you know. Everything else seems to be fine. And best of all after using PE all day yesterday I only had one crash :) and that was me fault not PE's

ArjunAnthroQA

Re: Montage Image Flips Over

Postby ArjunAnthroQA » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:34 pm

Hi Akamar Bella Photography,

We're sorry that you're still experiencing problems. Ideally SPE shouldn't crash at all. We're looking into the upside down Montage issue now. Could you please clarify when it flips itself? Is this after saving a session file when in Smart Photo Editor or at another point. If you could save a session that exhibits the problem and send it to support1234@anthropics.com that would helps us greatly, as we could reproduce it and find out what's causing it.

Thanks,

Arjun

Postby Akamar Balla Photography » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:02 am

Yes it's when I save it, I cannot send one flipped though as it does save the right way as normal but if I can get a screen shot then I will send it over to you

Postby Akamar Balla Photography » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:06 am

Just tried it and it's no longer flipping the image :)

ArjunAnthroQA

Postby ArjunAnthroQA » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:01 am

Hi Akamar Balla,

Good to hear the problem isn't occurring anymore. I'll investigate anyway just so we can try and see what's causing it and fix it so it doesn't affect you or anyone else. Let me know if it occurs again and if there's anything specific you did to recreate it.

Thanks.

Arjun

Return to Bugs