Real Help Screens

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

Real Help Screens

Postby brotherman » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:12 pm

I have said on this page that I appreciate that the program has not wasted space making its own internal directory or a printing function which is already native to the Win 7 OS. Congratulations. I have also figured out the Restore and remove functions to take out imperfections. No thanks to the help screen where I get this chatroom of many others who are as clueless as me and no actual help. As much as I like SPE, I want help when I ask for it.

Site Admin

Re: Real Help Screens

Postby admin » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:20 am

Agreed, we need more documentation. In the meantime, is there anything specific you want to know?

Tony

Postby brotherman » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:49 pm

admin wrote:Agreed, we need more documentation. In the meantime, is there anything specific you want to know?

Tony

Actually, I want you to know how happy I am with SPE. I used to use C******* from P******* but it is so old that it won't work with Win 7 and no matter what I say, they won't update it. It was the only editor on the market that knew what blackpoint is, aside from SPE. A*** sort of knows what it is but they call it vibrance. They have only one slider related to it to cover everything. That's a handy term for those who don't know about 'blacks.' I also use Photo Professional and I find the slider system very intuitive. That is trully a thing of beauty. I can take 15 years off the subject's age which Moms love. "OMG, is that me!!." I've already said that the 'tool tips' that jump off the options on the right of the screen are good for trial versions but are well known to those who buy this app. I'd love to get the yellow tool tips off the screen, too. I used to use two editors at once since one had a 'remove' sort of function. Now I use SPE. These are my biggest and probably only problems.

Brotherman

Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:53 am

Thanks for your kind words! Well, you'll be glad to hear the next version we will be releasing includes settings to turn off all the different pop up windows independantly. If there's anything else I can help with, let me know.

Tony

Return to Bugs