Now this is getting Stupid !!! Please Help !!!

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

Now this is getting Stupid !!! Please Help !!!

Postby BlueWolf56 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:05 pm

I've only had this program for 4 months !!!!

I have had persistent crash to desktop problems that occur early in the editing session. The crashes render the program useless. I have reported it. I have been in discussion with tech support. It has not been fixed in the new version.

Re: Now this is getting Stupid !!! Please Help !!!

Postby Akamar Balla Photography » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:47 pm

Sadly the same here, I live in hope of a fix but it never works for me, I have unistalled and reinstalled countless times. :cry:

Postby sicoid2 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:39 am

Hi,

Please open a support ticket using the link below and our customer support team will assist you.

http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/support/

Warm regards,
Simon
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

Postby BlueWolf56 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:42 pm

But I Did open a support ticket to fix this problem !!! What Next ???? :x

Postby BiggyMcSmartyPants » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:46 am

Me too. Maybe we should start asking for refunds, and lets see how quickly the team responds...I have had the program crash several times, and is getting bothersome and I'm about ready to throw this program out the door...Definitely let my frineds know in the photo business about the lacksidasical response in getting it fixed.

Postby EmmaM » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm

Hi BiggyMcSmartyPants, BlueWolf56 and Akamar Balla Photography,

I am afraid this is a public forum we do not post messages here containing your license information. Your forum username does not link to the name and email address that you give us when you open a support ticket, this makes it difficult to put all the information together.

Please open a support ticket here: http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/support ... icket_main
If you have already opened a support ticket please post a new message and one of our support team will be happy to help resolve your issue.

Warm regards,
Emma.

Postby EmmaM » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:42 pm

We have now released Smart Photo Editor V1.13, if you install the latest version it should resolve your crash problems. To update your software go to 'Help' and then select 'Check For Updates'.

Warm regards, Emma.

Return to Bugs