crash to desktop - reported and never fixed

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

crash to desktop - reported and never fixed

Postby isatinov » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:32 am

I have had persistent crash to desktop problems that occur early in the editing session. The crashes render the program useless. I have reported it. I have been in discussion with tech support. It has not been fixed in the new version. I have not heard from tech support for days. I would either like a refund, or a fix. Please don't keep me in the dark.

ArjunAnthroQA

Re: crash to desktop - reported and never fixed

Postby ArjunAnthroQA » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:07 am

Hi isatinov,

I've replied to your support ticket and sent you a PM. Please let me know if that has you up and running again.

Arjun

Postby isatinov » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:51 am

Arjun,

I appreciate the effort you have made to help me get Smart Photo Editor to run on my machine. However, all attempts have failed. I have uninstalled, and reinstalled the new modified version as per your last post. I got an almost immediate crash to desktop. I tried running the program in admin mode. The problem persists. I have spent way too much time try8ng to get this program to work. Although I think the program has much to offer and has a bright future, I do not intend to spend any more time in trying to get it to work. Please provide a refund. I will remove the program from my laptop. I have never installed it on my desktop, nor do I intend to. It is not worth my effor.

I wish you the best in development of the program, and only wish I could use it successfullly.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. My email is
isatinov@comcast.net.

May you program develop and become a resounding success!

Ira Satinover

Postby EmmaM » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:08 am

Hi Ira,

I am sorry that we have not been able to get Smart Photo Editor to work for you. I have issued you with a full refund through WorldPay.

Please let us know if you need any further information.

Warm regards,
Emma
Anthropics Technology

Return to Bugs