Tool Tips

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

Tool Tips

Postby brotherman » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:42 am

Please excuse me if this is a niave question or if this topic has been addressed elsewhere. SPE is so intuitive that even a neophyte like myself can do whatever we please with ease. SPE is one of the few programs of its type that actually has all the image adjustments I am looking for and works so fast. I like that the program doesn't waste time creating programs to cover features that are already native to the Windows 7 OS, like generating a directory in itself or a printer operation.

Still, I wonder how we can turn off, clear the screen of, dispose of, all these 'tool tips' that appear either in yellow or the really annoying ones that jump up off every option available on the right side of the screen. These are good for trial versions but not for purchase. Did I miss something. Yes, I've been to the 'settings' screen and I can't turn them off.

Brotherman

Site Admin

Re: Tool Tips

Postby admin » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:19 am

"Don't show any yellow tip boxes" in the general settings pannel will turn off the yellow tips. I'll soon add another couple of options for turning off the popups on the right hand side of the screen and in the gallery, probably for the next version.

Tony

Re: Tool Tips

Postby brotherman » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Tony,

As I say, I am niave and a neophyte but not enough to have not gone thru the 'settings' already, expecting to find just what you refer to. Been there and done that as they say but the yellow tips remain, at least for me. Let me know when an update appears with the changes you describe. Thanx for the prompt response.

From far across the pond,
Brotherman

Return to Bugs