Stops working

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

Stops working

Postby nightzwind » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:37 pm

Well I am going through the border effects the program keeps shutting down. this ig getting very frustrating please help!!

Site Admin

Re: Stops working

Postby admin » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:45 am

First thing to try is to update to the latest version to see if that fixes it (try check for updates from the help menu). Hopefully in the next few days we'll be releasing another version which has some more bug fixes in it. If that doesn't work, post here again and we can look at the bug in more detail.

Tony

Postby smartcabbage » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:20 pm

I have the latest version of the program and it has crashed 5 times in the last 30 minutes. Just seems to shut down for certain effects, but I am not sure which ones because I am just clicking through them for some ideas and it will crash.

ArjunAnthroQA

Postby ArjunAnthroQA » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:06 am

Hi smartcabbage & nightzwind,

Could you please open a support ticket here and tell us what operating system you're using and the specifics of the problem. Then one of our capable support staff will take a look into your problem and get you using Smart Photo Editor without experiencing these issues.

Postby barford93 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:18 pm

iam having the same problem with a no of effects but the worst is the latest effects i cant get past page one and its very annoying
please help

Postby CindyAW » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:38 pm

I'm having exactly the same problem myself - only in Borders (so far) - the Creative and Contemporary categories. The programme just freezes and closes down which is very irritating.
I've only been a user since 19 July and so am sure I have the latest version. The operating system is Windows 7 64bit.

Postby CindyAW » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:41 pm

P.S. I have already opened a support ticket...

Postby barford93 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:54 pm

i have only been a member for a week so i must have latest version also.How do i open a support ticket

Postby AkamarBalla » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:58 pm

Having the same problem too, got the latest version, going to try again now and then if its not working open a ticket

ArjunAnthroQA

Postby ArjunAnthroQA » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Hi Everyone,

Apologies for this crash affecting your use of Smart Photo Editor, we're working very hard to fix this problem.

We seem to have been able to reproduce the issue and we're working on a fix and will have it available to you as soon as humanly possible. I'll add a response to this post as soon as we've made it live.

Once again, we're very sorry this issue has been the cause of such frustration and inconvenience and will have it fixed as soon as possible.

Arjun

Next

Return to Bugs