FAILED TO UPDATE SEARCH ENGINE

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

FAILED TO UPDATE SEARCH ENGINE

Postby annette69 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:18 am

Everytime I open SPE this irratating message POPS-UP..UPDATING EFFECTS SEARCH ENGINE.failed to update search engine...Your update was canceled before finishing and another account has meanwhile canceled before finishing. Please contact support.....This is getting to be Extremely IRRATATING to me

ArjunAnthroQA

Re: FAILED TO UPDATE SEARCH ENGINE

Postby ArjunAnthroQA » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:46 pm

Hello Annette,

Could you please check that you are using the latest version? You can do this by going to Help> Check For Updates. This will check the version you are running and see if there is a newer version available. You will then be able to download and install the latest version, which should rectify the issue you're experiencing with the Gallery update. We're regretful that this has impeded your use of Smart Photo Editor, as we try and make sure our software is intuitive and user friendly.

Please let us know if this doesn't resolve the issue you're experiencing.

Postby dirty.dick » Mon May 14, 2012 5:13 pm

have the latest update and now cannot update gallery , if i use a saved effect it cannot find it crashes and shuts down?

Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue May 15, 2012 9:52 am

Could you try uninstalling, and deleting C:\Users\YOU USER NAME\AppData\Local\PhotoEditor before reinstalling?

Tony

Postby dirty.dick » Thu May 17, 2012 9:56 pm

re-installed now works a treat thanks

Return to Bugs