Will not Save

If you want to discuss individual effects, post here. Eventually the discussion of effects will be linked to the effects themselves.
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Will not Save

Postby Cowboyo » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:10 am

I just finishing coloring a photo been at it 4 hrs and when I want to save the image it will not let me so I lost all my work that I done and spent one, could you please Advice in what I can do

Site Admin

Re: Will not Save

Postby admin » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:20 am

Dear Cowbovo,

Sorry to hear that. When you say it won't let you save, what do you mean? Is there an error, or did it crash?

Kind regards

Tony

Re: Will not Save

Postby Cowboyo » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:57 pm

I go through all the Motions to save on last bit a small rectangle window opens up and on this while its saving it goes green this is to save the photo, once this box pops up nothing happens just saying rendering, i it not first time one day this happened i left it all night as thought PC was slow got up in morning nothing happened its frustrating when this happens,

Next pic I do I will take a pic and post it on here so you can see what i mean

Thank you for getting back quickly to me

Return to Effects