rain drops on glass

If you want to discuss individual effects, post here. Eventually the discussion of effects will be linked to the effects themselves.
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

rain drops on glass

Postby Anneabc » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:53 pm

Hi, I had the older version of SPE and found some rain drop effects I really liked. Now that I updated, it seems they are nowhere to be found. I may have missed them. Have tried the search bar but not much shows. Is there a better way to search? Are they still available? Also, what is the number of the latest update? How do I know what version I have and if there have been any other updates. Thanks

Site Admin

Re: rain drops on glass

Postby admin » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:18 am

Dear Anneabc,

The software updates don't affect the galleries. However the galleries are changing all the time as people add new effects. We never delete effects (except really rarely if we find an offensive image for instance), but the order of them does change as better effects get promoted. If you like an effect, the best thing to do is to favorite it, so you can find it again in the future. Have you tried the search box in the top right of the Effects Gallery?

Kind regards

Tony

Postby Anneabc » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:44 pm

I've tried the search bar. Tried rain drops, rain, rain on window, rain on glass and so on. I can't find the one I already worked on. I would attach a photo but the site won't allow me to. Any ideas?

Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:16 am

This forum should allow you to upload a picture. Is it too big perhaps? You can resize it down to around 1000 pixels, that's ideal for posting here.

Kind regards

Tony

Return to Effects