I can not use the moon template

If you want to discuss individual effects, post here. Eventually the discussion of effects will be linked to the effects themselves.
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

I can not use the moon template

Postby AngeloM » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:43 pm

I add the moon into my picture but it does not transfer into the final image when I save to my desktop. What comes up is a a black tape-like patch not showing the moon.
What am I doing wrong?

Re: I can not use the moon template

Postby eadams » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:16 pm

AngeloM wrote:I add the moon into my picture but it does not transfer into the final image when I save to my desktop. What comes up is a a black tape-like patch not showing the moon.
What am I doing wrong?

Could you describe more clearly what you did? From the description you provided, I don't understand what moon you are talking about, how you applied it to your image or what format you saved it in. With more information perhaps someone can help you. :)

Site Admin

Re: I can not use the moon template

Postby admin » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:27 am

Hi AngeloM,

The most common reason people don't see effects when they save a picture is that they don't notice that SPE by default saves to a different file name in order to avoid overwriting the original file. Check the filename you saved to.

Kind regards

Tony

Return to Effects