Impossible to save ou zoom image

If you want to discuss individual effects, post here. Eventually the discussion of effects will be linked to the effects themselves.
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Impossible to save ou zoom image

Postby Lphilou » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:03 pm

Hi I have a problem with some effects, when I try to save my image (in different format) I can't! The delay is very long (more then 20mn!) And I have the same problem when I try to zoom 1:1 on image (very very long and after frozen my Smart Photo editor...

Please help me I need to use some effects (this is example effet problem) = Antique pen and ink F6 + Stevens...

Thanks for your support (my program is updated, others effets works without problem and my windows is 10)

Site Admin

Re: Impossible to save ou zoom image

Postby admin » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:45 am

Hi there,

Some effects can take a very long time to process, especially ones which use the denoise node, often used by a user Tom. That's because what it is doing is very processor intensive. One possible workaround is to manually edit the effect and remove the denoise node, if you don't mind getting your hands dirty.

Tony

Return to Effects