photo edit background blur

Post any questions about the Smart Photo Editor Software here
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

photo edit background blur

Postby sexydivinediva » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:34 am

Please help with photo edit, why if i connect the input to another object and then connect the output and hit publish it keeps saying that the input is not not connected or ready. What am I doing wrong? Can someone do a sample step by step... I want a background blur

Site Admin

Re: photo edit background blur

Postby admin » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:21 am

Publishing is for sharing an effect you have made with everyone else in the community. You will never need to use the effect editor to achieve most effects. To blur your background, press Select Area, choose "Background", draw over your background then press confirm. The first result in the gallery is a background blur.

Tony

Postby sexydivinediva » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:55 pm

Once I draw over the background to blur with the smartbrush, it is hard to get in the areas where the subjects are (4 to be exact)...how do you keep the subject and just the background to blur without messing up the subjects hair or outline of the subject?

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:28 am

To get the best results, you need to use a smallish brush and go carefully round the edges. You can use the flood fill to fill in large areas. To get into very tight areas, hold down the shift key: that freezes the detector circle so you can fix which colors get selected.

Tony

Return to Other Questions About The Software