Software transfer.

Post any questions about the Smart Photo Editor Software here
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Software transfer.

Postby DziNiz » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:24 pm

I'm trying to get the software transferred to a new computer. I can't recall the email I used to purchase to find the receipt.

Any help? Ideas? Don't use it often enough to pay for an updated version. Thanks.

Re: Software transfer.

Postby eadams » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:27 pm

Anthropics (the company that makes Smart Photo Editor) has a license manager webpage, where you can find all your Anthropics licenses, but you need to enter the email that you used when you purchased the software license. If you have several email addresses, you can, of course enter them one by one and see which one works. In my case, I ordered one piece of software from an email address that no longer exists, so I opened a support request and had them link my purchase to my current email address. If you ordered the software from an old email address that no longer exists and you don't remember what the email address was, you might be out of luck because you have no way to prove that you ever purchased the software license.

https://www.anthropics.com/licenses/

Return to Other Questions About The Software