What is latest version number?

Post any questions about the Smart Photo Editor Software here
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

What is latest version number?

Postby mellick » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:05 pm

You are running Smart Photo Editor Studio v1.22.

There are no free updates available.

Smart Photo Editor Studio (Full price) £34.95
Upgrade Discount £15.00
Total £19.95

As the site has no customer area where you can check what you have, what upgrades are available, I am left confused as to what the upgrade is, as there is no information

Re: What is latest version number?

Postby eadams » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:29 pm

You have nothing to worry about. The latest version number is 1.22.2.

In the program itself you can select Help - Check for Updates to see if the version you have is the latest version. Since it says you are running SPE Studio v 1.22. you have the latest version.

The upgrade discount information you posted is only for upgrading to the Studio edition from the Standard edition. Since you already have the Studio Edition, it is not relevant for you. You can find information about the two editions here: http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/editions/

To find out what license you have, go to the License Manager and enter either your license token (you received this when you bought the software) or the email address you used when your purchased the product. You will receive an email with the information. http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/licenses/

Unfortunately, Anthropics seems to have ceased development of SPE in favor of Portrait Professional and their newer products PortraitPro Body and LandscapePro, so I don't expect a new version of SPE to appear any time soon. This makes me sad...

Re: What is latest version number?

Postby mellick » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:08 pm

Thanks

Return to Other Questions About The Software